Rentals, Fees & Booking
Hidden Paradise Camp is currently available for rental reservations during the summer and shoulder seasons between May 1 and October 30. Please contact us with your organizational information and we will be happy to work with you on timelines, fees, and opportunities.
Available accommodations include:
- Six (6) two-story log cabins that sleep 12 people in each
- Seven (7) split-level cabins that sleep between 4-6 people in each.
- Welcome Center building which sleeps 8-10 people
- Additional rooms could house another 8-15 depending on the staffing we would need in order to support your group.
Camp rental also includes:
- Use of a commercial kitchen and can include kitchen staff/meals/dining service if needed
- Indoor/outdoor eating space
- Activity tent – open-air or with the side walls on
- Laundry facilities
On-site activities include:
- Archery range
- 3 bike trails
- Challenge course
- Art Shack
We’re excited to continue growing our facility to accommodate even more groups and more on-site activities. You can help today by learning more about how you can get involved to support our Capital Campaign.